- Communicating Mindfully, English Department, New Hampshire Technical Institute. For more information, see www.NHTI.edu.
- Introduction to ChiRunning, ChiRunning® teaches you to run with greater efficiency and less impact so you can run with greater ease and more joy, while increasing your ability to be in the present moment. Half-day, Saturday, September 15, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Bishop Brady High School, 25 Columbus Avenue, Concord, NH. FMI or to register, go to: https://nk149.infusionsoft.app/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productI...
Classes below taught at the Center for Health Promotion, Concord NH. FMI or to register, go to:
- A Taste of Mindfulness - An introduction to mindfulness and an opportunity to test your level of interest in learning more. Tuesday, Sept. 11, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Walk Mindfully Using ChiWalking® - ChiWalking® teaches you how to walk with greater efficiency and less impact so you can walk with greater ease, greater mindfulness and more joy. Three classes - Thursdays, Sept. 13, 20 and 27, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Run with Ease through ChiRunning® - ChiRunning® teaches you to run with greater efficiency and less impact so you can run with greater ease and more joy, while increasing your ability to be in the present moment. Three classes - Tuesdays, Sept. 18 & 25 and Oct. 2, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Advanced ChiRunning® - A refresher and advanced tips for runners who have taken ChiRunning® previously. An opportunity to refresh your understanding, increase your application of the technique, and get feedback about your form. Monday, Oct. 8, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Meditation 201 - You've learned meditation or mindfulness techniques and believe in their value and would like to incorporate them more deeply in your everyday life. Get support and guidance from a trained instructor to deepen your practice while practicing with like-minded individuals. Five classes:Tuesdays, Oct. 16-Nov. 13, 12-1 p.m.